Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rock N Roll Ribs

This is Nicko McBrain (drummer) of Iron Maidens' restaurant. Being a drummer and a huge Maiden fan, I was pumped to go here. I actually cranked Powerslave on the way there like I was going to a concert. Rock N Ribs is adorned with everything Maiden you could think of! The gold albums, signed drum
heads, guitars and Eddie statues. Besides all the great Maiden eye candy, the food is really good. The menu reads like a concert day sheet with Load In and Sound Check apps, Headliner mains and Encore desserts.  Ribs we're my choice and they were excellent! Fall off the bone awesome to be exact. A side of Powerslave Slaw, garlic bread, corn on the cob and a bottle of The Trooper beer, I was stuffed for under $20. If you love BBQ and Metal, this is the ultimate destination.
www.rocknrollribs.org